Samsung Galaxy S3 uses NFC to offer free music via special advertising campaign.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has a number of cool features… particularly NFC. I have had the pleasure of using NFC via the Samsung display at an airport in Texas on a display that shows an ad with information on how to download a song using your NFC enabled phone.
Out of excitement of using my new Samsung phone and curiosity of the song that is available for download, I placed my Samsung phone on the display. Once my phone received the signal from the Samsung NFC tag in the display, I confirmed the connection and the mp3 began downloading immediately. It was very easy to do and in my opinion a very effective form of advertising for Samsung Galaxy S3.
To use NFC on your Samsung phone, do the following:
- Go to your settings and tap on More Settings
- On the following screen, tap on “NFC.” This will enable this feature and allow for data exchange when your Samsung Galaxy S3 touches another device
- Find an NCF tag and place your phone over it to complete your experience.
- How to Create Powerpoint on Samsung Galaxy S3
- Scan QR codes with Samsung Galaxy S3
- Create QR Mobile Coupons with Samsung Galaxy S3
I'm on Google Plus!
Providing innovative mobile solutions for forward thinking marketing professionals. Follow me on Twitter for updates on mobile technology and marketing with QR codes -